An envelope lands on their doorstep.
Inside is a letter from someone
they know, but not who.
There’s a message for them,
but for it to be revealed
they must solve the puzzles within.
They must solve…The Enigmagram.
Transport someone out
of their everyday routine.
Put them centre stage
in a unique mystery.
Ignite their imagination
and challenge their wits.
How It Works
1) Create a message
It can be a picture, video or text.
2) We post it
They’ll receive an envelope containing an anonymous letter and a pack of puzzles.
3) They solve it
It takes 1-2 hours on average. If they get stuck they can access clues & the answers.
4) They see your message
The answer to each puzzle is a number. Together they make a passcode, which is used to access your message from an online location.
What Our Customers Say
3rd Edition and Junior Edition
As always Enigmagram never fails to impress. The clues are so well thought out, fun and engaging.
Was excited to see how the Junior Edition would compare and it didn’t dissapoint.
Can’t wait to get an email saying that I can order the 4th Edition and 2nd Junior Edition!
Choose from four different editions
With an Enigmagram you get:
A unique and fun gift, suitable even for the person who has everything!
Or post it to yourself for an evening’s entertainment with friends or family
Clues and answers are available, so it can always be completed
Change your message at anytime, even after we’ve posted it
- When sending an Enigmagram you’ll first create the message they’ll see after they solve it. This can be made up of any combination of text, pictures and video
- You’ll also pick the Edition you want to send
- If you want to send more than one, you can click to add another or duplicate your order. An automatic 20% discount will be applied if you buy more than 4 at the same time
- It costs £13.99 and includes FREE 1st class Royal Mail UK shipping
- We’ll post your order the next working day. It usually takes 1-3 working days to arrive
- You’ll have the option to send it to yourself, so you can hand it to the recipient. We’ll put the Enigmagram in another outer envelope
- If you want to find out more info about how it works click here. Or if you have a specific question, please check out FAQs. You can find out more info about our editions on our product page