Don’t just send a card. Send the most fun and thrilling card they’ve ever received. To reveal your message they’ll first have to solve the puzzles of…The Enigmagram!
HOW IT WORKS
- Upload your message, which can be text, image, video or audio.
- They’ll receive an envelope and letter telling them someone they know has a message for them. Inside they’ll find a series of puzzles that when solved reveal a password.
- If they get stuck they can access clues and the answers.
- With the password they’ll be able to access your message from a secret online location.
- Takes 1-2 hours on average to solve.
- Price = £11.99 + P&P and we ship to everywhere in the world!
- If you’d prefer to solve it yourself rather than send to someone else, you can choose this option at checkout.
- If you’d like to know more please read our FAQ’s
Puzzles pitched perfectly
Enormous fun. Puzzles pitched perfectly requiring considerable thought but not to the point of frustration.
Such a Great Mail Surprise
There’s a certain inherent enjoyment to getting an actual letter in the mail. Even more so when the letter has a great stamp and a cool seal. Even *MORE* so when that letter contains a cryptic letter and an envelope containing a series of cool puzzles to solve. The puzzles were great, and an excellent mix of different skills. There was an immense sense of satisfaction in entering that password on the website. I held my breath, waiting for the secret message to appear. And Lo! There it was. A silly inside joke from my mysterious mailer… my husband. 5/5 would recommend.
My son always finds unique gifts and this certainly was!
Really enjoyed solving the puzzles. Had to get clues for the post card and counted too many squares, but hey it was great fun. Mega thanks to my Son Mark.
Whether it’s for a birthday card, anniversary card or anything else, the Enigmagram is a fun and unique way of sending a message they won’t forget!