An envelope lands on the doorstep.
Inside is a letter from someone
they know, but not who.
There’s a message for them,
but for it to be revealed
they must solve the puzzles within.
They must solve…The Enigmagram!
Our Rating is 4.8/5
Transport someone out
of their everyday routine.
Put them centre stage
in a unique mystery.
Ignite their imagination
and challenge their wits.
How It Works
1) Create a message
It can be a picture, video or text.
2) We post it
They’ll receive an envelope containing an anonymous letter and a pack of puzzles.
3) They solve it
It takes 1-2 hours on average. If they get stuck they can access clues & the answers.
4) They see your message
The answer to each puzzle is a number. Together they make a passcode, which is used to access your message from an online location.
What Our Customers Say
Smack, bang, POW! Right in the thinker.
As soon as you receive this beautifully mystifying package through your letterbox you’ll become The Batman facing off against the Riddler or Sherlock Holmes taking on Moriarty (without the mortal peril of course).
An excellent product expertly executed.
See what your mates are made of and get them to try and best the fiendishly brilliant minds behind The Enigmagram! It’s an absolute blast.
Choose from five different editions
With an Enigmagram you get:
A unique and fun gift, suitable even for the person who has everything!
Or post it to yourself for an evening’s entertainment with friends or family
Clues and answers are available, so it can always be completed
Change your message at anytime, even after we’ve posted it
- First you’ll create the message they’ll see after they solve it. This can be a picture, text and video
- You’ll also pick the Edition you want to send
- If you want to send more than one, you can click to add another or duplicate your order. A 20% discount will be applied if you buy more than 4 at the same time
- We’ll post your order the next working day. It usually takes 1-3 working days to arrive
- You’ll have the option to send it to yourself, so you can hand it to the recipient. We’ll put the Enigmagram in another outer envelope
- If you want to find out more info about how it works click here. Or if you have a specific question, please check out FAQs. You can find out more info about our editions on our product page