To download pictures and the video of the Enigmagram please use the buttons below.
Click play on the video below to see how it works.
Growing up on a steady diet of chess, dungeons and dragons and strategy games, Tom has always been a puzzle loving geek at heart, even winning the award in 6th form for ‘Coolest Geek’.
In April 2019 he quit his job working in Digital Marketing for an energy company to follow his dream of travelling the world and focussing on the Enigmagram full time. He’s now back from travelling and living with his girlfriend Louise.
From: Weybridge, Surrey
Previous job: Digital Marketing in Energy industry
Name: Louise Abband
Previous job: Marketing Manager in Automotive industry
• The recipient will receive a letter telling them someone they know has a message for them. Inside they’ll find a series of puzzles that when solved reveal a password.
• If they get stuck they can access clues and the answers.
• With the password they’ll be able to access the message from a secret online location.
• It takes 1 – 2 hours on average to solve.
• The price is £13.99 and we ship to everywhere in the world.
Excellent brain strain
Thank you for an excellent variety of puzzles well presented. We have spent a lovely evening solving them.
Absolute laugh. My mum had a while of a time with it, absolutely brilliant! Kept us busy and was a fun game for us all, what a lovely surprise.
Although we didn’t crack all of the clues – the final one in particular – we absolutely loved it.