To download pictures and the video of the Enigmagram please use the buttons below.
Click play on the video below to see how it works.
Growing up on a steady diet of chess, dungeons and dragons and strategy games, Tom has always been a puzzle loving geek at heart, even winning the award in 6th form for ‘Coolest Geek’.
In April 2019 he quit his job working in Digital Marketing for an energy company to follow his dream of travelling the world and focussing on the Enigmagram full time. He’s now back from travelling and living with his girlfriend Louise.
From: Weybridge, Surrey
Previous job: Digital Marketing in Energy industry
Name: Louise Abband
Previous job: Marketing Manager in Automotive industry
• The recipient will receive a letter telling them someone they know has a message for them. Inside they’ll find a series of puzzles that when solved reveal a password.
• If they get stuck they can access clues and the answers.
• With the password they’ll be able to access the message from a secret online location.
• It takes 1 – 2 hours on average to solve.
• The price is £12.99 and we ship to everywhere in the world.
Saw this advertised in Facebook and thought my best friend would love it as she’s obsessed with puzzles. Took her an hour and half to do and she loved every second of it! I was able to make her a video of photos with music playing over it all and a message at the end. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants an unusual gift during lockdown. I was tempted to buy myself one just to test out the puzzles. Will be getting this again and I’ve told all my friends about it!
absolutely loved this, would highly recommend to anybody looking to send a fantastic card / present.
Great fun to do. 2 hours of entertainment got me the correct answers which led to a video of my grandkids telling me where they’d hidden my birthday present. Wonderful gift.