To download pictures and the video of the Enigmagram please use the buttons below.
Click play on the video below to see how it works.
Growing up on a steady diet of chess, dungeons and dragons and strategy games, Tom has always been a puzzle loving geek at heart, even winning the award in 6th form for ‘Coolest Geek’.
In April 2019 he quit his job working in Digital Marketing for an energy company to follow his dream of travelling the world and focussing on the Enigmagram full time. He’s now back from travelling and living with his girlfriend Louise.
From: Weybridge, Surrey
Previous job: Digital Marketing in Energy industry
Name: Louise Abband
Previous job: Marketing Manager in Automotive industry
• The recipient will receive a letter telling them someone they know has a message for them. Inside they’ll find a series of puzzles that when solved reveal a password.
• If they get stuck they can access clues and the answers.
• With the password they’ll be able to access the message from a secret online location.
• It takes 1 – 2 hours on average to solve.
• The price is £12.99 and we ship to everywhere in the world.
Unique and intriguing gift
Bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday, he loved it! we had fun trying to work out all the puzzles. Some were harder than others, but all in all pretty self explanatory and an excellent gift. Would definitely recommend!
What an amazing and mysterious surprise to have this waiting for me one night at home. The puzzles are tricky but not impossible and the whole thing looks so professional it’s hard not to want to start working the whole thing out straight! Great fun and an incredible experience
Got me stumped
I think I am quite clever but this really got my brain going! What a wonderful gift