To download pictures and the video of the Enigmagram please use the buttons below.
Click play on the video below to see how it works.
Growing up on a steady diet of chess, dungeons and dragons and strategy games, Tom has always been a puzzle loving geek at heart, even winning the award in 6th form for ‘Coolest Geek’.
In April 2019 he quit his job working in Digital Marketing for an energy company to follow his dream of travelling the world and focussing on the Enigmagram full time. He’s now back from travelling and living with his girlfriend Louise.
From: Weybridge, Surrey
Previous job: Digital Marketing in Energy industry
Name: Louise Abband
Previous job: Marketing Manager in Automotive industry
• The recipient will receive a letter telling them someone they know has a message for them. Inside they’ll find a series of puzzles that when solved reveal a password.
• If they get stuck they can access clues and the answers.
• With the password they’ll be able to access the message from a secret online location.
• It takes 1 – 2 hours on average to solve.
• The price is £12.99 and we ship to everywhere in the world.
I’m a puzzle fanatic,and my daughters bought this as one of my birthday presents. It had variety and was not impossible,but made you think “out of the box”. Great present and lovely message.
Wonderfully frustrating and amazing
Received this from my daughter.
Having solved the puzzles to create the password and being able to double check the results I popped in the information to get a brilliant message from ieher accompanied by a photo.
Simply wonderful and surprising gift.
Great surprise to receive and wonderfully pitched puzzles
Timing is as stated in the description. This was challenging but not impossible and contained a variety of puzzles and codes to crack, with added surprise element of trying to figure out who it is from. Highly recommended and very likely we’ll send it for someone ourselves now!