To download pictures and the video of the Enigmagram please use the buttons below.
Click play on the video below to see how it works.
Growing up on a steady diet of chess, dungeons and dragons and strategy games, Tom has always been a puzzle loving geek at heart, even winning the award in 6th form for ‘Coolest Geek’.
In April 2019 he quit his job working in Digital Marketing for an energy company to follow his dream of travelling the world and focussing on the Enigmagram full time. He is currently in Thailand with his girlfriend Louise, living as a digital nomads, together managing the business from their laptops.
From: Weybridge, Surrey
Previous job: Digital Marketing in Energy industry
Name: Louise Abband
Previous job: Marketing Manager in Automotive industry
• The recipient will receive a letter telling them someone they know has a message for them. Inside they’ll find a series of puzzles that when solved reveal a password.
• If they get stuck they can access clues and the answers.
• With the password they’ll be able to access the message from a secret online location.
• It takes 1 – 2 hours on average to solve.
• The price is £11.99 and we ship to everywhere in the world.
What a brilliant surprise to land on my doormat! I was intrigued from the start and couldn’t wait to get started. The clues range from relatively straightforward to frustratingly hard, but there is the facility to access some tips so you don’t feel that you have to give up! I would thoroughly recommend this for anyone who enjoys escape rooms, crosswords and puzzle-solving generally. Such a good idea.
Great, old fashioned FUN
This concept is not only a first-in-class but also a best-in-class. The thoughtful clues are neatly and professionally packaged in a way that not only tests your intellect, but also makes you feel good whilst doing so. Hats off to the brains behind this one.
Puzzles pitched perfectly
Enormous fun. Puzzles pitched perfectly requiring considerable thought but not to the point of frustration.