To download pictures and the video of the Enigmagram please use the buttons below.
Click play on the video below to see how it works.
Growing up on a steady diet of chess, dungeons and dragons and strategy games, Tom has always been a puzzle loving geek at heart, even winning the award in 6th form for ‘Coolest Geek’.
In April 2019 he quit his job working in Digital Marketing for an energy company to follow his dream of travelling the world and focussing on the Enigmagram full time. He’s now back from travelling and living with his girlfriend Louise.
From: Weybridge, Surrey
Previous job: Digital Marketing in Energy industry
Name: Louise Abband
Previous job: Marketing Manager in Automotive industry
• The recipient will receive a letter telling them someone they know has a message for them. Inside they’ll find a series of puzzles that when solved reveal a password.
• If they get stuck they can access clues and the answers.
• With the password they’ll be able to access the message from a secret online location.
• It takes 1 – 2 hours on average to solve.
• The price is £12.99 and we ship to everywhere in the world.
Wow. What a challenge. Loved the variety but did have to look up some clues. Couldn’t see the grey lines for quiz 5 . Great fun. Thank you.
Fantastic idea to help me pass some time during Corona lockdown. Loved the mystery of trying to figure the passcode and who the anonymous sender was.
Loved this – like an Escape Room without leaving the Living Room. Great while confined to home!
Beautifully presented. Good variety of clues – some definitely trickier than others…. (had to get a couple of hints).
Was a bit confused that the passcode was billed as “11 digits” but is actually more than 11 – “11 numbers” would be a better description!
Thanks for the amusement – look forward to the next edition.