To download pictures and the video of the Enigmagram please use the buttons below.
Click play on the video below to see how it works.
Growing up on a steady diet of chess, dungeons and dragons and strategy games, Tom has always been a puzzle loving geek at heart, even winning the award in 6th form for ‘Coolest Geek’.
In April 2019 he quit his job working in Digital Marketing for an energy company to follow his dream of travelling the world and focussing on the Enigmagram full time. He’s now back from travelling and living with his girlfriend Louise.
From: Weybridge, Surrey
Previous job: Digital Marketing in Energy industry
Name: Louise Abband
Previous job: Marketing Manager in Automotive industry
• The recipient will receive a letter telling them someone they know has a message for them. Inside they’ll find a series of puzzles that when solved reveal a password.
• If they get stuck they can access clues and the answers.
• With the password they’ll be able to access the message from a secret online location.
• It takes 1 – 2 hours on average to solve.
• The price is £13.99 and we ship to everywhere in the world.
Got this for my birthday, I love mysteries and had loads of fun solving the puzzles to access my message. Would definitely recommend.
What a great idea! Received as a ‘birthday card’ good fun and satisfying to complete.
Loved solving the puzzles to find a lovely father’s Day message.a good level and big mix of puzzles,very clever within 1 envelope! One slight issue was thinking it was an 11 digit code when it was the 11 numbers.50 and 30 were a problem! Thank you!