To download pictures and the video of the Enigmagram please use the buttons below.
Click play on the video below to see how it works.
Growing up on a steady diet of chess, dungeons and dragons and strategy games, Tom has always been a puzzle loving geek at heart, even winning the award in 6th form for ‘Coolest Geek’.
In April 2019 he quit his job working in Digital Marketing for an energy company to follow his dream of travelling the world and focussing on the Enigmagram full time. He’s now back from travelling and living with his girlfriend Louise.
From: Weybridge, Surrey
Previous job: Digital Marketing in Energy industry
Name: Louise Abband
Previous job: Marketing Manager in Automotive industry
• The recipient will receive a letter telling them someone they know has a message for them. Inside they’ll find a series of puzzles that when solved reveal a password.
• If they get stuck they can access clues and the answers.
• With the password they’ll be able to access the message from a secret online location.
• It takes 1 – 2 hours on average to solve.
• The price is £12.99 and we ship to everywhere in the world.
Legitimately looked like someone had mailed me a surprise parcel. Spent a few hours solving the puzzles and getting my head around them until eventually had the right code to reveal my message! Really cool
She said YES
I bought this because my fiance loves escape rooms and puzzles, she was absolutely enthralled when she saw the end picture. Thank you Enigmagram
Best Valentine's Day gift from my partner
My finance organised this for me for Valentine’s Day and it was amazing! I was completely engrossed with it from the minute I opened it (almost missed a meeting because I lost track of time!) Most certainly worth it. Actually thinking of getting one for my son’s birthday.